The use of services provided by Piximplanet establishes an agreement to these terms. By registering or using these services, you agree that you have read and fully understood the following Terms of Service of this agreement.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice, and all Agreements: You refers to you, the person who logs on to this website and is compliant with the Company’s terms and conditions. We refer to our Company. Parties refer to both the Client and ourselves.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of the provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands.
Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization, and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
- General If you do not wish to accept all terms of service for the piximplanet website, please do not register or accept this agreement. Any further changes will modify and replace all former agreements.
- Service piximplanet will only be used for promotional purposes for your account and pictures on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Google+. piximplanet does not guarantee that your new followers will interact with your future uploads. We simply guarantee that you will receive the followers you pay for and piximplanet during the process. All future uploads will be ignored. You agree not to upload any content to piximplanet that is not suitable for the Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Google+ community, including but not limited to nudity or any other inappropriate material.
- Age Restriction By registering or accepting this agreement, you represent and warrant that you are at least 13 years of age.
- Disclaimer piximplanet will not be responsible for any damages you or your business may incur. piximplanet makes no guarantees of any kind, expressed or implied, for the services we provide. Since piximplanet uses the internet to deliver services, we cannot guarantee uptime or availability of our website.
- Change of Terms These Terms of Service are subject to change at any time. Notices of change will be considered given and effective on the date they are posted on our website. The changes will become effective on the date they are posted on our website, and no further notice from piximplanet is required upon your continued use of our website or software.
Refund Policy Since piximplanet is offering non-tangible, irrevocable goods, we do not issue refunds once the order is completed and the product is sent. As a customer, you are responsible for understanding this before purchasing any item from our site.
However, we recognize that exceptional circumstances can arise with regard to the nature of the product we supply. Therefore, we do honor requests for a refund based on the following reasons:
- Non-delivery of the product: In some cases, the process time may be slower, and it may take a little longer for your order to be completed. In such cases, we recommend contacting us for assistance. Claims for non-delivery must be submitted to our support department in writing within 7 days from the date of the order. Otherwise, the campaign will be considered completed.
- Product not as described: If you encounter such an issue, please report it to our support department within 7 days from the date of purchase. Clear evidence must be provided to show that the purchased product is not as described on the website. Complaints that are based solely on false customer expectations or wishes will not be honored.
Our support team is always ready to assist you and provide professional support in a timely manner. Thank you for choosing piximplanet.
Any personal information received will only be used to fulfill your order. We will not sell or redistribute your information to anyone.
licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on PIXIMPLANET. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from PIXIMPLANET for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from PIXIMPLANET
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from PIXIMPLANET
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from PIXIMPLANET
- Redistribute content from PIXIMPLANET
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website.
PIXIMPLANET does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of PIXIMPLANET, its agents, and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions.
To the extent permitted by applicable laws, PIXIMPLANET shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages, or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
PIXIMPLANET reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive, or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent, or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant PIXIMPLANET a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System-wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications, or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law, and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of PIXIMPLANET, and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to PIXIMPLANET.
Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of PIXIMPLANET logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We Shall Not Be Held Responsible For Any Content That Appears On Your Website. You Agree To Protect And Defend Us Against All Claims That Is Rising On Your Website.
No Link(S) Should Appear On Any Website That May Be Interpreted As Libelous, Obscene Or Criminal, Or Which Infringes, Otherwise Violates, Or Advocates The Infringement Or Other Violation Of, Any Third Party Rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately removing all links to our Website upon request.
We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions
Linked Gmail Account Requirement
All users of this website are required to create an account to access its features and services. To ensure the security and integrity of our platform, all user accounts must be linked to a valid Gmail account.
By creating an account on this website, you agree to link your account with a valid Gmail account. In the event that your account is not linked to a Gmail account or the Gmail account is deemed invalid, we reserve the right to terminate your account without prior notice.
We take the security and privacy of our users seriously, and linking your account to a valid Gmail account helps us to verify the authenticity of user information and detect potential fraud or abuse.
We encourage all users to regularly review and update their account information, including their linked Gmail account, to ensure that their accounts remain in compliance with our policies.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us at any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
piximplanet Personal Data Processing Policy
- General Provisions
This Personal Data Processing Policy has been established in accordance with the requirements of the Federal Law of July 27, 2006 No. 152-FZ “On Personal Data” and outlines the procedure for processing personal data and measures taken to ensure the security of personal data by piximplanet (hereinafter referred to as “Operator”).
1.1. The Operator’s foremost goal and essential requirement for its activities is the respect of human and civil rights and freedoms when processing personal data, including the protection of privacy rights, personal, and family secrets.
1.2. This piximplanet Personal Data Processing Policy (hereinafter referred to as “Policy”) applies to all information that the Operator can obtain about visitors to the website https://piximplanet .com.
- Basic Concepts Used in the Policy
2.1. Automated Processing of Personal Data – processing of personal data using computer technology;
2.2. Blocking of Personal Data – temporary cessation of personal data processing (except when processing is necessary to clarify personal data);
2.3. Website – a collection of graphic and informational materials, computer programs, and databases made available on the internet at the network address https://piximfix.com;
2.4. Personal Data Information System – the set of personal data contained in databases and processed using information technology and technical means;
2.5. Anonymization of Personal Data – actions resulting in the inability to determine, without using additional information, the ownership of personal data by a specific User or other personal data subject;
2.6. Personal Data Processing – any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed with or without the use of automation tools on personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;
2.7. Operator – government body, municipal body, legal or natural person, who organizes and/or carries out personal data processing independently or jointly with others, and determines the purposes of personal data processing, the composition of personal data to be processed, and actions (operations) performed on personal data;
2.8. Personal Data – any information directly or indirectly related to a specific or identifiable User of the website https://piximplanet .com.;
2.9. User – any visitor to the website https://piximplanet.com;
2.10. Provision of Personal Data – actions aimed at disclosing personal data to a specific person or group of persons;
2.11. Dissemination of Personal Data – any actions aimed at disclosing personal data to an indefinite circle of persons (transfer of personal data) or making personal data available to an unlimited number of persons, including disclosure through the media, posting in information and telecommunication networks, or providing access to personal data in any other way;
2.12. Cross-Border Transfer of Personal Data – transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state to a foreign state authority, foreign individual, or foreign legal entity;
2.13. Destruction of Personal Data – any actions resulting in the irrevocable destruction of personal data and the impossibility of restoring the content of personal data in the personal data information system and/or destruction of material carriers of personal data.
- Personal Data Processed by the Operator
3.1. Surname, name, patronymic;
3.2. Email address;
3.3. The website also collects and processes anonymized data about visitors (including cookies) using internet statistics services (such as Yandex Metrika and Google Analytics, among others).
3.4. The above-mentioned data is collectively referred to as “Personal Data” throughout this Policy.
- Purposes of Personal Data Processing
4.1. The purpose of processing the User’s personal data is to provide the User with access to services, information, and/or materials available on the website.
4.2. The Operator may also send notifications to the User about new products and services, special offers, and various events. The User may opt-out of receiving these informational messages by sending an email to the Operator at [email protected] with the subject line “Refusal of Notifications about New Products and Services and Special Offers.”
4.3. Anonymized User data collected through internet statistics services is used to gather information about User actions on the site, improve the site’s quality and content.
- Legal Basis for Personal Data Processing
5.1. The Operator processes the User’s personal data only if it is voluntarily provided by the User through special forms located on the website https://piximplanet .com. By filling out the forms and/or submitting personal data to the Operator, the User agrees to this Policy.
- Procedure for Collecting, Storing, Transferring, and Other Types of Personal Data Processing
The Operator ensures the security of personal data processed through the implementation of legal, organizational, and technical measures necessary to fully comply with the current legislation on personal data protection.
6.1. The Operator takes all necessary measures to secure personal data and prevent unauthorized access to it.
6.2. The User’s personal data will never be transferred to third parties, except as required by law.
6.3. In case of inaccurate personal data, the User may update it by sending a notification to the Operator at [email protected] with the subject line “Updating Personal Data.”
- Cross-Border Transfer of Personal Data
7.1. Before initiating cross-border transfer of personal data, the Operator must ensure that the foreign state to which the transfer is intended provides reliable protection of personal data subjects’ rights.
7.2. Cross-border transfer of personal data to foreign states that do not meet these requirements can only be carried out with the written consent of the personal data subject or through an agreement to which the personal data subject is a party.
- Final Provisions
8.1. The User may request clarification on any issues related to personal data processing by contacting the Operator via email at [email protected].
8.2. This Policy may be updated to reflect any changes in personal data processing by the Operator. The Policy remains in effect indefinitely until it is replaced by a new version.
PAYMENT SECURITY INFORMATION
At piximplanet, we take payment security very seriously. When you make a purchase with your bank card, the payment processing, including the entry of your card information, takes place on a secure page of our processing system that has been certified to international standards. This means that your confidential data, such as your card details and personal information, will not enter our online store. Instead, it will be fully protected during the processing stage and no one, including our team at piximplanet, will have access to this information.
We utilize the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), developed by international payment systems Visa and MasterCard, to ensure the secure handling of your bank card information. Our data transmission technology uses the latest in security protocols, including TLS (Transport Layer Security), Verified by Visa, Secure Code, MIR Accept, and closed banking networks, to guarantee the safety of your transactions.
In the event of a refund, the funds will be returned to the same card that was used to make the original payment.