One of the most effective ways to make money online is to just sit at home and type. Yes, this is the transcription job where you must listen to audio files and accurately transcribe them into text formats, or listen to video files and accurately transcribe them into texts. However, this is not as simple as it may appear, because there are many difficult questions on Rev, such as quizzes, grammar tests, listening tests, audio tests, and so on, and Anyone new to these waters will have a hard time cracking the Rev transcription exam answers. As a result, we’ve chosen to provide the Rev grammar test answers for 2022, so you won’t have to ask “How to pass Rev test” again.
However, before we get to all of the rev test answers, we’ll first learn a few things about rev. What exactly is rev? And if it is legitimate or not, as well as how much money we can make working at Rev, along with the pro’s and cons of Rev
What Is rev? Is Rev legit? Rev pro's and cons
Rev is an legit internet platform where users can get their audio and video files transcoded into text and receive a transcription file for a certain price.
Rev has estimated 30,000 transcriptionists and translators, the majority of which are based in the United States, who’ve already transcribed over 100 million minutes of audio for companies like Google, Facebook, Buzzfeed, and Amazon, among others.
Rev claims to be the only platform with the fastest response; for instance, consider Rev’s audio and video file transcription rate, which is;
-2 hours for files that are less than 10 minutes long
-5 hours for files that are between 10 and 30 minutes long
-12 hours for files with a duration of 30-60 minutes
-24 hours for files that are 60 minutes or longer
With this transfer rate, Rev could very well be the only site that translates videos and audios into text at this velocity, but aren’t there any drawbacks to Rev? Yes, there are, now let’s have a look at the Rev Pros and Cons to have a better understanding.
Rev transcription Pros:
- Rev gives you the freedom to work as little or as much as you want, whenever you want.
- Make money from home by transcribing, captioning, or subtitling videos & audios.
- Select from a wide range of projects that pique your curiosity. Because of Rev’s large customer base, they have a continual supply of freelance opportunities to pick from.
- For all tasks performed, you will be paid weekly via PayPal. Rev is dependable and punctual.
- Supported languages include Arabic, Czech, German, English, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Polish, Hindi, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, and Chinese.
- Transcriptionist pay: Per audio/video minute, payment ranges from $0.30 to $1.10.
- Captioner pay: Per audio/video minute, payment ranges from $0.54 to $1.10.
- You can easily earn $1.50-$3.00 each audio/video minute if you know a foreign language and can convert it into texts.
Rev transcription cons:
- The quality of some audio files is quite low.
- If you don’t provide quality work, you could get kicked out.
How to pass Rev transcription test for 2022? with answers
If want to pass the Rev transcription test of 2022 by yourself you need these qualities.
- You will never pass the rev audio test if you cannot correctly transcript an audio with correct grammar and punctuation
- It is important to know who said what, so label each speaker as speaker 1, speaker 2, and so on.
- Do not make spelling mistakes, ( you can use online tool for that)
Well, practically every newcomer that visits the Rev website fails the test, simply because the questions are extremely confusing and hard. In the view of that fact, we have decided to share all the new answers of 2022 of Rev transcription tests – so that you can pass the test & start your journey.
Rev Grammar Test Correct- Incorrect Answers 2022
Complete the following exercises by reading each sentence and selecting if they are grammatically ‘Correct’ or ‘Incorrect’. Common grammar principles to be aware of include capitalization, comma placement, homophones, spelling, and verb tense.
QUESTION 1 OF 12
Answer: Incorrect (Wrong spelling, it should be unoccupied)
Answer: INCORRECT ( because it is missing a hyphen like [ Deep-seeded] )
Answer: Incorrect ( It should be affect )
Answer: Incorrect ( Ensure )
Rev Listening test answers 2022
Listen to the audio and transcribe what you hear. Sometimes our freelancers receive audio files with unfamiliar context. In such cases, it may be necessary to do additional research to make sure phrases or names are transcribed correctly in terms of spelling, capitalization, etc.
Rev transcription audio test answers 2022
Congratulations! You got it at last, the answer to Rev audio test’s for 2022. Right now in 2022, this audio is being utilised for examining transcripter’s skills.
Rev Grammar test answers correct- incorrect 2022 FAQ's
To pass rev Grammar test, you can read this post carefully, where you will get rev Grammar test answers for 2022, along with some tips on " How to pass rev Grammar test."
You can use some tool like , otter and pass Rev audio test, though keep in mind to make necessary adjustments, afterall even otter is a tool.
Well, Yes you can find Rev test answers for 2022, in January, Feburary, March ,may, and so on. As we keep updating our answers.
You can read this article about how you can pass rev listening test, here we have provided rev listening test answers for 2022, along with some tips on " How to pass Rev listening tests."
Well, you need to examine your answers carefully , and if there's any doubt, you should try to look more into it , that way chances are you will be able to pass the rev tests, Though if there's any particular question, you want to know the about, you can also comment it here and we will let you know the answers, pretty soon, promise.
There are not many alternatives for Rev, although you can checkout go transcript, if you don't know what that is, and want to learn more about it, you can read this: