Having Windows 11 is a smooth experience, but it’s just a cherry on top when one can also access the Android OS system on Windows, which can be accomplished by Android X86 or various other software’s subsystems. Ironically, on certain occasions, this can end in “Virtwifi has no internet access.”
Running Android applications or the whole Android system on computers can be done by either installing BlueStack or Android X86. However, it has been often noticed that many users accessing Android X86 can hit a snag that contains the “Virtwifi has no internet access” error.
Do not be concerned if you are having difficulty resolving the “VirtWiFi is not connected to the internet” error because that is what we will address today with the 9 quick fixes that are simple to understand and implement.
What is VirtWiFi? Can we fix Virtwifi has no internet access on Windows
VirtWiFi, or “virtual WiFi,” enables users to connect to many IEEE 802.11 networks using a single WiFi card by introducing several virtual adapters and allocating them to each wireless network individually. Its allocation is dependent on the connectivity requirements.
VirtWiFi employs a frequency-hopping algorithm, which can change the wireless card over the specified wireless network. Nevertheless, the change among networks and intended connections is apparent to programmes, so users believe the device is simultaneously linked to various wireless networks.
As for the question of whether we can fix “Virtwifi has no internet access” error, the answer is a simple yes, but the methods are different, so we have added here a list of 9 methods one can apply to fix “Virtwifi has no internet access.”
How to fix Virtwifi has no internet access in 2023?
Apply The Windows Network Troubleshooter
Windows Network Troubleshooter Assists In Identifying, Diagnosing, And Resolving Connectivity Issues. The Above Examines Your System For Problems And Provides Possible Fixes For Them. Like Network Connection Difficulties Such As “Virtwifi Has No Internet Access”.
1. Go To The “Settings” Menu Of The Window.
2. Click On The “Troubleshoot.”
3. Subsequently, Click On “Other Troubleshooters.”
4. Click On “Run” Next To “Internet Connections.”
Reset The Windows Network
Resetting Your Network Settings Will Result In A Complete Reset Of Your Network Settings, So Whatever Passwords You Must Have Saved Or Connected To Wifi Networks With Should Be Gone. You Will Need To Enter The Passwords Again, So Keep Them Close At Hand. Resetting The Network Settings In Windows 11 Or Other Versions Has Been Known To Fix The “Virtwifi Has No Internet Access.” Here’s A Quick Guide To Resetting The Network Settings In Windows To Fix The “Virtwifi Has No Internet Access” Error.
1. Go To The “Windows Settings.”
2. Click On “Network & Internet.”
3. Next, Go To The “Advanced Network Settings.”
4. Click On The “Network Reset”.
5. Now, Click On “Reset Now,” Then Select “Yes,” And Hit Enter.
Enable The Windows HyperVision Platform
When Using Any Virtual Machine To Run On Windows, Like The Android X86 Or Different Software, It Is Important To Enable The Windows HyperVision Platform In Order To Fix The “Virtwifi Has No Internet Access” Error. It’s Completely Normal For Virtual Machines To Show “Virtwifi Has No Internet Access” Problem When Accessed The First Time Around. Here We Are Going To Show A Quick Method On “How To Enable The Windows HyperVision Platform.”
1. Go To “Settings” In Windows.
2. Type “Turn Windows Features On Or Off” In The Search Box.
3. Click On The “Windows HyperVision Platform” And Tick It.
4. Simply Click On “Ok.”. And Then Reboot Your PC.
Install Hypervision On Windows
In Case Your “Virtwifi Has No Internet Access” Has Not Been Fixed By Just Enabling The “Windows HyperVision Platform,” Try Installing The HyperVision Platform On Your Windows. Here’s A Guide On How To Install The Windows HyperVision Platform:
1. Go To The Search Section Of Windows.
2. Type “Turn Windows Features On Or Off” In The Search Box.
3. Click On The “Hyper-V.”
4. Verify Both The Hyper-V Platform & Management Tool.
5. Simply Click On “Ok.”
Network Driver’s Update
If It’s Not The Windows Troubleshooter, HyperVision Platform, Or Network Connection, We Recommend Trying To Update Your Network Drivers. On Many Occasions, When The PC’s Network Drivers Are Either Out Of Date Or Corrupted, It Can Effectively Result In “Virtwifi Has No Internet Access” And A Whole Host Of Supplementary Issues. Here’s A Simple Guide On “How To Update The PC’s Network Drivers.”
1. Click On The Windows Key And The X Key Simultaneously.
2. A Drop-Down Menu Will Show Up; Click On “Device Manager.”
3. Look For “Network Adapters” And Click On It.
4. A List Of Network Adapters Submenus Will Come Up; Select Them One By One And Press The “Right Mouse Button” > “Update Driver” > “Search Automatically For Drivers.”
Flush The DNS (Virtwifi Has No Internet Access)
The “DNS” (DOMAIN NAME SYSTEM) Are Basically Cache Files Of Various IP Addresses And Network Connections Saved On Your Computer. Many Times, Because Of The Cached Data, It Is Highly Feasible For Windows To Show The “Virtwifi Has No Internet Access” Error. Consequently, We Have Seen That Flushing Or Clearing The DNS Data Often Helps In Fixing The “Virtwifi Has No Internet Access” Error. Here’s A Short Guide On “How To Flush The DNS.”
1. Go To The “Search Box” And Type “CMD.”
2. Run The CMD As An Administrator.
3. Copy-Paste The Given Commands One After Another And Press Enter.
netsh winsock reset
After Completing The Process, Simply Reboot The Computer And See Whether The “Virtwifi Has No Internet Access” Error Has Been Fixed.Go To The “Search Box” And Type “CMD.”
Change DNS Servers
It’s Highly Possible That Just Clearing Up The DNS Cache Might Not Fix “Virtwifi Has No Internet Access” Error. On Such Occasions, Changing The DNS Servers Can Effectively Help In Solving The “Virtwifi Has No Internet Access” Problem. Here’s A Step-By-Step Guide On “How To Change The DNS Servers On Windows.”
1. Open Control Panel.
2. Click On “Network And Internet.”
3. Click On “Network And Sharing Center.”
4. Click The Change Adapter Settings Option In The Left Pane.
5. Right-Click On The WiFi You’re Using And Press The “Properties” Option.
6. A List Will Be Shown; Look For “Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)” And Click On It.
7. Next, Click On The “Properties” Option, And Then Select “Use The Following DNS Server Address.”
8. Copy And Paste Any Of The Given DNS Addresses, And Then Hit The “OK” Button.
Google Public DNS: 18.104.22.168
Disable Virus Protection
The Windows Subsystem Is Essentially What Allows And Facilitates Android X8, Or BlueStack, To Run Android Applications On Windows. However, It Has Been Noted That The Antivirus Software Can Hinder The Function Of WSA (The Windows Subsystem For Android). Hence Not Letting The Virtwifi Connect To The Internet Connectivity. In Such Cases, We Recommend Attempting To Disable The Virus Protection System On Windows. Here’s A Quick Guide On “How To Disable The Virus Protection On Windows.”
1. Go To Windows Settings
2. Search “Windows Defender Firewall.”
3. Click On The “Turn Off The Windows Firewall” Option From The Left Pane.
4. Now, Click On “Turn Off The Windows Firewall (Not Recommended)”. Under The “Private Network Settings” As Well As The “Public Network Settings,”
5. In Order To Save The Settings, Simply Hit The “Ok” Button.
Reset The Windows Subsystem For Android
Assuming That You Have Turned Off Your Windows Fireball And Still Haven’t Been Able To Fix The “Virtwifi Has No Internet Access” Error, The Next Step Should Definitely Be To Go Ahead And Attempt To Repair Or Even Reset The WSA (Windows Subsystem For Android) Function. Here’s A Short Guide On “How To Repair Or Reset The Windows Subsystem For Android.”
1. Go To The Windows Search Box And Type In “Windows Subsystem For Android.”
2. Click On “App Settings.”APP SETTINGS”.
3. Once In The Settings Section, Scroll Down And Simply Click On “Repair.”
Once You Press The Repair Button, It Will Take A Bit Of Time To Completely Repair The WSA. Once The Process Is Complete, Simply Reboot The Computer And Try Re-Connecting The VirtWifi On Your PC And See Whether That Has Fixed “Virtwifi Has No Internet Access” Error”.
We are really hoping you have been able to fix “Virtwifi has no internet access” error since it can be pretty tough to solve on your own as it is something completely new, albeit absolutely normal, to face when running a virtual machine on a computer. On the occasion, there have been some unfortunate errors on your end, don’t be down and do comment under the comments section, we’ll do our absolute best to reply as soon as possible.
Frequently asked questions
Q1. How to solve the “VirtWiFi has no internet access” issue
Are you having “VirtWiFi has no internet access issue” on your windows? Don’t worry, we have got you covered. Here we shared the 9 best methods to fix “VirtWiFi has no internet access issue.”
q2. Windows Subsystem for Android VirtWifi has no internet access?
Is your Windows Subsystem for Android VirtWifi has no internet access? it can be fixed through the methods we have provided here, do read them.
q3. WSA cannot connect to the internet?
If the WSA cannot connect to the internet on your Windows device, there might be some issues going on with your WSA function. Here we shared the 9 best methods to solve WSA’s inability to connect to the internet.