I’m sure you’ll agree that one of the best things to ever come out of Japan is probably the oldest art form turned to animation that has been going on for the last 70 years at an exponential pace! 9anime, a platform that offers free anime content, has recently received some flak for the 9anime error 500 or internal server error 500 that has come to light.
Furthermore, don’t be confused in case you’re seeing some troubleshooting other than 9anime error 500; for example, some of these 9anime errors include 9anime ‘server error, please try again’, error code 232011 on 9Anime, 9anime error 404, 9anime request is invalid, etc. Essentially, all of these errors, more or less, regarding the 9Anime internal server issue are the same and can be fixed by roughly the same methods. Let’s see it then!
What is 9Anime? Can we fix 9Anime error 500?
9Anime is an online streaming service featuring a wide variety of anime content, from recent releases to old classics. With its intuitive user interface and extensive library of titles, it has quickly become one of the most popular streaming services for anime fans around the world. It is easy to use and incredibly convenient; all you need is an internet connection, and you can start watching your favourite shows or discovering new ones within minutes.
Since the explosion of the 9Anime stream service policy, many platforms have accepted its application on their respective platforms, such as the Firestick, Kodi, mobile apk, web, etc.
As for the question of whether we can fix 9Anime error 500, the answer is yes. Although there are a number of methods required in order to fix 9Anime error 500, you’ll need to attempt and try out all these solutions to see which one works for you.
What are the possible causes of 9Anime error 500? Reasons for 9Anime error 500
- Slow Internet connection: The 9Anime platform is heavily dependent on having a reliable and fast internet connection. On occasion, if you’ve got a slow internet connection, it can easily cause the 9Anime error 500.
- 9anime server overload: 9anime server Overload is one of the most common issues that can arise when running a streaming service. Too much traffic, improper optimisation, or simply too many users accessing the server at once can all be contributing factors. If not addressed and avoided, this can cause a 9Anime error 500 issue.
- Old browsers: 9Anime error 500 can be caused by an outdated or old browser that is not able to handle the most recent updates and features on a particular streaming service. These errors can hinder the user experience by making it difficult to stream anime.
- Browser cache & cookies: Browser cache & cookies are small pieces of data that are stored in your web browser and allow streaming services to recognise you and customise the content that they provide. These browser caches & cookies can become corrupted over time for various reasons and can effectively cause a 9Anime error 500.
- Ad-blockers or extensions: Ad-block extensions are specialised browser extensions that are designed to prevent online advertisements from appearing on webpages. So if you’re using any ad block extensions to stop ads, it can possibly cause the 9Anime server 500.
- Geographic block: Geographical restrictions are a major factor in the streaming industry, as they determine which countries can access what content. So if you’re in a country that’s blocked by the 9anime administrators, getting a 9anime error 500 is typical and practical.
- System update: One of the most common causes of 9Anime error 500 in outdated system updates is incompatibility between the operating system and the streaming service. This can happen when an older system update does not support the latest version of a streaming service and thus renders it unable to function properly. Hence 9Anime error 500.
- Application update: It has also been noted that some of the old applications of any kind might not work properly because the imperative updates haven’t been done, just like the system update, which can explain the 9anime error 500 in case you’ve got the 9anime Android application, Kodi, Firestick, etc.
How To Fix 9Anime Error 500? Best Methods 2023
Network speed & connection
Always verify your internet speed and your network connection’s reliability. To determine whether your internet connection is operational, browse any internet tester platform, such as Fast, Okhla, Speedtest, etc., and conduct a speed test. It is likely that this is the cause of your “9Anime error 500” problem, if there is some complexity. Restart the “WiFi” or connect to a hotspot for a short test to resolve the aforementioned problem.
In order to restart the WIFI;
- Turn off the power button on the router.
- Pull the power cables.
- Wait for a short while and then switch back again.
Examine 9anime servers
There is a strong possibility that “9Anime error 500” is not a device-related challenge, irrespective of whether you are using an Android device, an iPhone, a computer, etc. It could very well be a problem with 9Anime. For instance, 9anime’s increasing appeal can cause web servers to become overwhelmed and malfunction; consequently, it is highly likely that 9anime’s servers will be down for an extended period of time. In order to check the 9Anime servers uptime or downtime, simply go to this link and see for yourself.
Reset or update browser data
When there’s a problem with a browser’s data or if it’s an old browser, it’s not unusual for streaming websites to act up. Things like slow page loads and performance, random browser failures, unwanted URL suggestions, and so forth are indications of a corrupted browser’s performance.
It is not improbable for 9anime to act up and show a “9anime error 500” issue. We recommend going ahead and trying to reset the browser’s data or update the particular browser; here’s a simple step-by-step guide.
- Go to the Windows settings.
- Click on Apps > Installed Apps.
- Find the browser and click on the 3 dots on the right side of the software.
- Click on advanced options > Reset
Clear browser cache & cookies
Your browser’s cache & cookies might become clogged over time, resulting in the “9Anime error 500” issue.
In order to clear the browser’s cookies so that the “9Anime error 500” issue can be fixed, here’s a short guide on how to clear the cookies of 9Anime on your browser.
- Go to the “Settings” section of Chrome.
- Scroll down to “Privacy and Security.”
- Select “Clear Browser Data.”
- Click on “All Time.”
- Press “Clear data.”
Remove Or Disable Chrome Extensions
The capacity to have and install Chrome browser extensions such as to-do lists, LastPass, Ghostery, Evernote, and Adguard is one of the browser’s best features.
However, it has also been reported that a number of these third-party Chrome extensions, specifically ad-blockers, can lead to various website malfunctions, such as “9Anime error 500” problems. We suggest attempting to uninstall extensions or disabling them. Here’s a short guide on “How to Remove or Disable Chrome Extensions.”.
- Open Chrome, click on the three-dot menu, > Settings.
- Click on “Extensions”.
- Now either click on “Remove” or turn off the button that would successfully disable the extension.
Apply AN VPN
A virtual private network (VPN) is a secure network connection that allows you to access the internet without having to expose your device or computer to malicious threats. It works by routing your traffic through an encrypted tunnel, making it almost impossible for anyone else to intercept and track your activity. By using a VPN, there’s a high chance you can fix “9Anime error 500” issue since it can bypass the geo-restrictions. Any free VPN should work.
Update The Device System
The “9anime error 500” error may be caused by an out-of-date device operating system; in this case, one must check whether their device has the latest system updates. On the rare occasion that it is not, a straightforward system update can resolve the issue.
For Android devices:
- Go to the settings.
- Click on the system update.
- If it says “System is already the latest version,” don’t do anything.
- If it doesn’t say what’s written above, click on the update system and get it updated.
For iOS iPhones:
- Launch the settings app.
- Go to “general” and then select software update.
- Click on the provided file and start the system update.
- Go to the settings.
- Click on “Windows Update.
- Select “Check for updates” and wait.
- If it says, “You’re up-to-date”, don’t do anything.
- If it says any update is available, click on “Download & Install.” (Restart the computer after the system update.)
Nowadays, There Are A Lot Of Great Platforms Available To Watch Anime. Some Of The Most Popular Streaming Platforms Include Crunchyroll, Netflix, Hulu, And Funimation. These Services Offer A Wide Selection Of Both Classic And Newer Anime Series At Reasonable Prices.
The 9Anime Platform is such a service that offers anime series at no cost with high-speed download options for free, which is rather attractive to hundreds and thousands of users. Unfortunately, the new problem that has emerged is 9anime error 500, which needs to be fixed hence the article explaining in simple terms how to fix 9anime error 500. We hope this has worked for you in order to fix 9Anime error 500. In case there are still some questions left, let us know by commenting in the comment box.
Frequently asked questions?
- Why is my 9Anime server not working?
There are many reasons and causes why your 9Anime server might not be working, although we’ve looked at many reasons why this might be, so read the article.
- How do I fix a 9anime ‘server error, please try again’?
Do you want to fix the 9Anime “server error, please try again’ issue? If so, read the post.
- Why is there an error on 9Anime?
Are you getting some error on 9Anime that doesn’t let you stream the 9Anime series? Fret not; in this article, we have seen many methods anybody can apply to fix any error on 9Anime.
- What is error code 232011 on 9Anime?
Don’t know what the error code 232011 on 9Anime is. Well, here we’ve explained everything related to code 232011 on 9Anime, and we’ve also shared how to fix error code 232011 on 9Anime.
- The 9anime request is invalid
Getting 9Anime requests is invalid? Fix all the invalid 9anime requests by following the step-by-step instructions provided in this post.
- 9anime server status
Do you want to see or check whether the 9Anime server status is down? Use this link.
- Is 9Anime banned?
No, 9anime is not banned, but it is possible for it to be banned in a particular country. If that’s the case, you can fix the 9anime ban issue by following the methods listed in this article.
- Did 9aninme get shut down?
No, 9Anime did not get shut down as of 2023, and it is working fine.
- 9anime server error
Getting 9anime server error and not sure how to fix 9anime server error? Don’t worry; here we’ve outlined many procedures that anybody can take to fix the 9Anime server error.