The Russian currency, the ruble, has been garnering a lot of attention since the war started, and it has since then shown a strong backing from a rich country, Considering all this and many more factors, a website by the name of Ruble has gone viral and has been paying money in ruble currency to its users, and the folks are looking for even more websites like Ruble!
If you want the same, keep reading. Luckily, we have found a list of top websites like Ruble that will give you money in Ruble currency. All you’ll have to do in order to get cash are simple online tasks such as watching videos, commenting on posts, liking posts, following people, etc. Once you have completed these tasks, you’ll get money in ruble currency that you can later on either Convert it to your currency or keep it as rubles for use.
8 Best Websites Like Ruble in 2023
VKtarget is a Russia-based website that is available in both Russian and English, so make sure not to get confused. On this website, one can do many tasks in order to make money, like on the ruble website. In particular, one will need to make an account on VKTARGET and then start viewing, reposting, liking, following, and all the rest of the work to make rubles on VKTARGET.
You can complete the tasks on various social media platforms such as YouTube, Tiktok, Quora, Reddit, Vimeo, SoundCloud, Classmates, etc. So naturally, you’ll need to have an account on these websites as well. Moreover, VKtarget also used to have Facebook and Quora on its platform, but since the war, these two platforms have been deemed untrustworthy in Russia.
Some VKTARGET features
- Simple task-based social media work.
- Withdrawals can be done through Qiwi and payeer, although they might add even more methods, so look out for that too.
- The minimum withdrawal limit on VKTARGET is 15 rubles.
- Get 10% for every referral.
- Similar websites like ruble.
Very similar to a website like Ruble, GetLikes projects simple tasks for all of its users and then pays them through PayPal or other unique payment gateways.
One of the best things about Getlike is its straightforward interface, which enables users to make money in ruble currency just by doing a number of simple steps, some of which include reposting, storyviewing, liking, following, or writing reviews. The primary focus of Getlikes, which is a website like Ruble, is on Instagram, Tiktok, Twitter, or Telegram. You might want to have your own firsthand account of these.
Once you have made enough money, which is somewhere around 100 rubles, you should be able to withdraw the money on your account in a matter of minutes.
Some Getlike features
- A simple user interface to navigate through the website
- Easily make money performing simple tasks.
- Getlike is available in two languages: English and Russian.
- Get 50% of each referral (phenomenal offer).
- Available on both Android as well as iOS devices.
- Similar websites like ruble
IPWeb Pro is an outstanding service that can help you make money in a variety of currencies; most importantly, russian rubles are available for withdrawal.
IPweb Pro doles out a number of different tasks such as installing & playing games as well as applications, surfing the web, social media tasks, reading emails, liking, sharing, and subscribing to channels, etc.
After completion of these performances, money will be automatically added to your IPweb Pro dashboard that you can later withdraw.
IPweb Pro features
- IPweb Pro is available in six different languages, including English, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese, Kazakh, and Ukrainian.
- There are many payment methods available, such as WebMoney, Payeer, YooMoney, QIWI, Visa, MasterCard, PerfectMoney, AdvCash, etc.
- Money can be withdrawn in three unique currencies, such as USD, RUBEL, & KZT.
- Android applications as well as Windows software available for making money.
- A large assortment of unique assignments
- Minimum withdrawal of at least 5 rubles
Teaserfast is a simple extension of the Teaserfast company; it can help you make money in ruble currency through watching simple YouTube or other visual ads.
One simply has to install the extension and start browsing their browser as usual. Once the pop-ups or other ads show up, simply go ahead and click on them. The money will be added to your Teaserfast account, once you have gathered enough money, withdraw it through Payeer or Web money.
Some teaserfast features
- It is only available on Chrome, Yandex, Firefox, and Opera, etc.
- The minimum amount of withdrawal is 1 ruble.
- Money can be withdrawn through Payeer or Web money; more options might be available in the future; look out for those.
- The more browsers you use by installing TeaserFast Extensions, the more money you can make.
SocPublic is a Russian website that can help you make money in Russian currency just like ruble platform. One of the finest things about SocPublic is its diversity. For example, one can make registrations on websites, watch videos on YouTube, write comments on Instagram, give reviews of different services, etc., and make money in Russian currency that can be withdrawn via a number of payment options.
SocPublic also hosts daily contests that will allow you to earn in case you win; it’s a simple process and takes a short while. Moreover, one can also get bonuses if they are actively working.
- SocPublic is available on Android devices as well as Windows PCs and MACs.
- The minimum withdrawal limit is 11 rubles.
- Payment can be received in a variety of ways; some of these include bank cards, WebMoney, QIWI, YuMoney, Payeer, PerfectMoney, etc.
- You can earn at least 30% from the referrals.
- Availability of a large number of tasks
Just like teaserfast, surfEarner too is a web browser extension that can be installed on your Chrome, Yandex, Firefox, Opera, etc. Once you have SurfEarner installed, simply browse the internet as you usually do, and SurfEarner might show you ads, banners, or tasks that you can complete at your leisure.
Some of the activities that one can perform in order to make money in rubles include joining groups, subscribing to YouTube channels, making reposts, writing reviews, and downloading & installing applications. Perform these actions to allow you to gather money in SurfEarner and later withdraw it.
- It is only available in the web browser as an extension.
- An easy-to-use interface
- Simple tasks are available to do.
- SurfEarner has pretty much all the popular payment methods, right from bank cards to mobile payments.
Rucaptcha is one of the simplest tools to make money in Russian currency; it is a website like ruble that doles out money for performing straightforward tasks.
As the name suggests, Rucaptcha requires its users to fill in the captcha and then rinse & repeat. One can easily make 60 to 80 rubles in 2 hours and make the payout through various payment methods. There is no fixed time for work, and one can do as much or as little as they want. Essentially no hard rules.
- The minimum amount of money required to withdraw is 15 rubles.
- Rucaptcha has many payment methods such as Webmoney, Perfect Money, AdvCash, Payeer, Airtm, Bitcoin,
- Flexible work timings
- One can make 10% of each referral they make.
Wanting to make money in russian currency has never been easier than it is now, just like the ruble website. Here, we have shared the best websites like ruble that will allow you to make money in russian currency that can be withdrawn through various payment methods! Websites like Ruble have been popping up a lot on the internet nowadays, although many of them do not work properly and often turn out to be fake.
Therefore, in this article, we have brought to your attention websites like Ruble that are legit and will pay money in the end for real Russian currency. In case you know of other websites like Ruble that give money in Russian currency, do let us know in the comments section so we can add even more websites like Ruble.
Frequently asked questions
q. Are These Websites Like Ruble Legit?
Yes, the websites like Ruble that we have listed in this article are the real deal and legit 100%.
q. What is the best-earning website like Ruble?
There are many earning websites like ruble that are way good, and to name only one website would not be fair. That’s why we have listed here a list of the best earning websites like ruble.
q. What can one do on websites like Ruble?
The Websites Like Ruble We Have Mentioned In This Article Are Strictly For Earning Money In Russian Currency, And One Will Be Required To Do Simple Tasks Such As Liking, Commenting, Subscribing, And A Whole Lot Of Other Things.